Bleach: Revisted
Welcome to Bleach Revisted
Welcome to Bleach Revisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Using Custom Characters See What Happens To the Worlds

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hi and Welcome to Bleach Revisted so have fun and make your Character and the stuff your character needs so enjoy- Suzaku Ryugu your Webmaster. If you need help ask any Admin or Mod we are here to help and keep order and law so be nice its just a job we are all the same.

Little mini attack for now

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neoroku wingale natsume
Espada Leader/Primera(1st)
Neoroku wingale natsume

Little mini attack for now Empty
PostSubject: Little mini attack for now   Little mini attack for now EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 2:09 am

Neo and all of the espada appear out of a garganta in mid air above karakura town.. "Now i shall dispatch you.. Yammy,Barragan and Nnoitra cover the southern section.. Zommari,Szayel cover the East.. Aaroneiro and Neleiel cover the west. Ulquiorra and Grimmjow.. Your with me in the south... This down shall not last for long if captians vizards and such appear we must retreat after some fighting... i cannot lose any of you..". Neo raises his hand as a garganta appears and about 500 hollows run out as they scatter around from karakura to the southern city...
Back to top Go down
Suzaku Ryugu
WBMaster/Vizard Leader
Suzaku Ryugu

Dating/Married : Dating My Keke ((Kasumi Madari))

PostSubject: Re: Little mini attack for now   Little mini attack for now EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 2:21 am

Suzaku flash steps in to see what made him appear here they were attacking and Suzaku unstealthed his zanpakto Kage Shinobi killing all five hundred with ease and looks at the Espada leader and followers and black and red spirital energy appears around Suzaku's face creating a bleach white bone mask with blue markings above his eyes and under his eye and on the side of the cheeks and jaw and his yellow eyes and black background of the eyes peirce though their minds as such"I knew it was a matter of time before you attacked"Suzaku says a black with red outlined spirital pressure could be seen around Suzaku's body
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrevisted.rpg-board.net
Neoroku wingale natsume
Neoroku wingale natsume

PostSubject: Re: Little mini attack for now   Little mini attack for now EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 2:27 am

3 of the espada return to report they have destroyed the north section.. Yammy barragan and nnoitra... "Hmm who are you and why do you underestimate us... Its 6 against 1 until my entire squad returns.. Once they've returned we shall destroy this dreadful planet then destroy the realm between the human world and the spirtual world.. In which we can take over the spiritual world...."
Back to top Go down
Suzaku Ryugu
WBMaster/Vizard Leader
Suzaku Ryugu

Dating/Married : Dating My Keke ((Kasumi Madari))

PostSubject: Re: Little mini attack for now   Little mini attack for now EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 2:35 am

Suzaku lets stage two take over this mask looked more dangerous and the purple markings appear as well as the spirital pressure making the other Espada feel it choking them it was darker and stronger"Bankai Come out of the shadows Luna Kage Shinobi"Suzaku Utters as a mid-night uniformed shinobi appears with Suzaku's shikai and Suzaku had shikai form in his hands too the flames on Suzaku's are red black and purple"Never underestimate the leader of the Vizard"Suzaku says waiting for the attack
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrevisted.rpg-board.net
Neoroku wingale natsume
Neoroku wingale natsume

PostSubject: Re: Little mini attack for now   Little mini attack for now EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 2:39 am

"My Espada do not be disturbed this is nothing.... My brother Aizen before his death taught me a very special technique.." They all released there shikai... But when neo released his, His spiritual pressure grew as it would even disturb the Vizard..... Zommari, Szyayel appear "Our side is down and we planted out transmitters in the middle of our section.." They two released there bankais....
Back to top Go down
Advender Sarukei
Head Mod/Captain of 9th Division
Advender Sarukei

PostSubject: Re: Little mini attack for now   Little mini attack for now EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 3:21 am

A young man with darkblack hair and a dragons mark on his right arm appeared beside the Vizard leader.*So it looks like you need some help.*His name was Advender the youngest soul reaper and captain.He was the famous captain of division 9,He had his zanpakuto black and thin attached to his waiste.He looked at the Espada's* I remeber fighting someone like you guys he was strong but i managed to destroy him.That was how i summond my bankai.Advender was ready for what ever they would throw at them he will not let them kill inocent humains for nothing.*Just to let you guys no my name is Advender captain of the 9 th division, you may no me as the child prodigy.
Back to top Go down
Neoroku wingale natsume
Neoroku wingale natsume

PostSubject: Re: Little mini attack for now   Little mini attack for now EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 1:20 am

Neo look down upon the vizard and his slave.. "Captain..." Neo laughed at this "I killed every captain after my brother was killed! you are nothing compared to me...." As these words were said all the espada were present and the transmitters were placed.. From each transmitter N,S,E,W 10 Adjuchas appeared from each makign a total 40 adjuchas.. "Now with your lives at stake i dare you.. take me on..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little mini attack for now   Little mini attack for now Empty

Back to top Go down

Little mini attack for now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Revisted :: World Of The Living :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: