Bleach: Revisted
Welcome to Bleach Revisted
Welcome to Bleach Revisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Using Custom Characters See What Happens To the Worlds

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hi and Welcome to Bleach Revisted so have fun and make your Character and the stuff your character needs so enjoy- Suzaku Ryugu your Webmaster. If you need help ask any Admin or Mod we are here to help and keep order and law so be nice its just a job we are all the same.

Cornelio's Hollow Mask Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cornelio Urahara
Admin/Vizard
Cornelio Urahara

Cornelio's Hollow Mask Training Empty
PostSubject: Cornelio's Hollow Mask Training   Cornelio's Hollow Mask Training EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 4:44 pm

MY mask's training place
Back to top Go down
Suzaku Ryugu
WBMaster/Vizard Leader
Suzaku Ryugu

Dating/Married : Dating My Keke ((Kasumi Madari))

PostSubject: Re: Cornelio's Hollow Mask Training   Cornelio's Hollow Mask Training EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:13 pm

Suzaku walks in with Zanpakto Kage Shinobi by his side and waits for Cornelio to appear as Suzaku puts his hand over his face and black and red Reiatsu appears contructing a bleach white bone like material appears on Suzaku's face and blue marks appear where the eye brows are, under the eyes, on the sides of his jaw and cheeks"Lets do this Cornelio"Suzaku said in a distorted voice
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrevisted.rpg-board.net
Cornelio Urahara
Admin/Vizard
Cornelio Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Cornelio's Hollow Mask Training   Cornelio's Hollow Mask Training EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 7:51 pm

The strange voice traveled through the training ground. Once the sound traveled through Cornelio's ears he knew the man he was going to participate on his training has jsut arrived. It seemed that Urahara was sleeping or just passed out. Wo I actually fell asleep, now that I have awaken means that my trainy has just arrived. Let me see what should I go do fisrt, well I should activate my mask since that's the point of this whole thing. Well get ready. He got up cleaned his pants and jsut simply passed his hand through his face white was the color that was getting in his fave, then finally the mask was ready, so he simplu announced to his opponent, "Ready Suzaku, since I'm ready I think at will go now..." He leaned forward liek he was going to fall and with great speed he flashed step behind Suzaku, but not at his fullest.
Back to top Go down
Suzaku Ryugu
WBMaster/Vizard Leader
Suzaku Ryugu

PostSubject: Re: Cornelio's Hollow Mask Training   Cornelio's Hollow Mask Training EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:00 pm

"Go all out like you need to kill me Cornelio"Suzaku demanded him as he pulls out his Zanpakto" Bankai Come out of the shadows Luna Kage Shinobi"Suzaku says as Suzaku's Zanpakto disappears and in a puff a ninja in mid-night black uniform and the ninja has Shikai form of Suzaku's Zanpakto and Suzaku has his Shikai form in his hands"Fire Slash"Suzaku says as black and red wave of fire heads for Cornelio
Back to top Go down
Cornelio Urahara
Admin/Vizard
Cornelio Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Cornelio's Hollow Mask Training   Cornelio's Hollow Mask Training EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:06 pm

"Go all out like you need to kill me Cornelio"Suzaku demanded him, he just needed to hear those words now he was ready to go all out just as he was told. Once he disappeared behind Suzaku with his flash step he just simply went for his guts with quickness. He knew he was going to doge this one so he had everything else covered once he does that. He knew he was going to doge it since he is the leader of the Vizards, so he can simply dodge a flash-step and a simply attack with just a regular Zanpaktou. I get to see his Bankai and from such close distance, pretty nice, looks like a shinobi. I better be careful. I don't think I will use my Bankai this time, since I need to start getting stronger without my Bankai...
Back to top Go down
Suzaku Ryugu
WBMaster/Vizard Leader
Suzaku Ryugu

PostSubject: Re: Cornelio's Hollow Mask Training   Cornelio's Hollow Mask Training EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:17 pm

Suzaku smiles under his mask and Suzaku and Luna Kage Shinobi start to Flash step with great speed and red and black flames appear on the shikai form of the Zanpaktos being used and this did not hurt Suzaku or Luna"The master of the night and destoryer of day Kido 100 Blue Moon"Suzaku says firing a blue spirital pressure at Cornelio"Get moving Cornelio"Suzaku shouts as Luna appears behind Cornelio and Suzaku stage two mask appears still bleach white bone like stuff with Purple markings on the fore head and on the left side of the face this stage made Suzaku more like HSuzaku
Back to top Go down
Cornelio Urahara
Admin/Vizard
Cornelio Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Cornelio's Hollow Mask Training   Cornelio's Hollow Mask Training EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:26 pm

Like he has interpreted, the attack had no effect, so he just simply moves to the second part of the plan. The Kido spell Suzaku just made wasn't familira to Cornelio at all, but he just knew it was pretty strong since is a number one hundred he had to doge quickly. Just as he would always do, he flash-steps away from the attack and the shinobi. Once that was done, he stands calmed and ready,"Awaken, Benihime!"its hilt is a little on the longer side, mostly because the last two or three inches are bent at an angle. A crimson little tassel dangles off the end. Instead of a crossguard, there is a red decorative string wrapped thrice around the hilt, with a three-loop bow on one side and a folded paper decoration on the other. A U-shaped decoration covers the first three or four inches of blade, with a flower petal design right as it meets the string-crossguard. Benihime's blade is straight and slim, though somewhat short, with the tip ending in a slanted razor-like edge instead of being tapered to a point. He was standing there watching as Suzaku had already activated his second stage.
Back to top Go down
Suzaku Ryugu
WBMaster/Vizard Leader
Suzaku Ryugu

PostSubject: Re: Cornelio's Hollow Mask Training   Cornelio's Hollow Mask Training EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:42 pm

"Kage Shinobi become my chain and my blade"Suzaku chants as his bankai turns to shikai form of two kunai and a long chain then red and black and purple flames appears around the shikai form. Suzaku Flash steps at amazing speeds as he flash steps he throw one of his coloured flamed kunai at Cornelio"this way if i hit you and draw blood from you at near-death staute your stage two will awaken and heal you"HSuzaku Says Hsuzaku was as calm as Suzaku but more deadly if out of control
Back to top Go down
Cornelio Urahara
Admin/Vizard
Cornelio Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Cornelio's Hollow Mask Training   Cornelio's Hollow Mask Training EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:54 pm

Cornelio was noticing what he was doing trying to make him achieve stage two that way. It seemed great, but he still wanted more fighting. Not to go too far, but he still wanted a fight. Chikasumi no Tate (血霞の盾, Blood Mist Shield): Benihime's defensive ability forms an oval-shaped "blood mist shield" in front of Urahara. The shield came up once Cornelio said Sing. It is able to defend off really strong attacks.
Back to top Go down
Suzaku Ryugu
WBMaster/Vizard Leader
Suzaku Ryugu

PostSubject: Re: Cornelio's Hollow Mask Training   Cornelio's Hollow Mask Training EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:20 pm

Suzaku flash steps behind Cornelio and throws both kunai and the chain combined at Cornelio as Suzaku holds out his palm as red black and purple cero appears"Black Moon Cero"Suzaku Shouts firing it at him. Suzaku's mask disappears at his will as he knew this was over.
Back to top Go down
Cornelio Urahara
Admin/Vizard
Cornelio Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Cornelio's Hollow Mask Training   Cornelio's Hollow Mask Training EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 6:21 pm

Flash stepping behind Cornelio ment an attack to stop him, once Cornelio got caught on the chains and immiediately, Suzaku was doing a spell to finish this. One thing that went through Corn's mind was what would happen once he gets hit with that Kido.... Cornelio would try to escape, but he didn't feel like he wanted to know if his body could take it. He was wrong, there he stood in the cold harsh ground as something was taking over his face that didn't look anything like his other Hollow Mask... It seemed it had the same color blue and white, but it kept going. In several minutes, ne's body was getting back to normal and Cornelio got concious again.
Back to top Go down
Suzaku Ryugu
WBMaster/Vizard Leader
Suzaku Ryugu

PostSubject: Re: Cornelio's Hollow Mask Training   Cornelio's Hollow Mask Training EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 6:38 pm

"You have Stage two of your mask now Cornelio Urahara but treat it well as this mask makes you more like your inner hollow and if you slip up one thing the inner hollow will take over and the other Vizard and I will have to kill you Understood"Suzaku says he was quite blunt on this matter as he has seen many powerful Vizards fall because of the stage two of their hollow mask"And what I just used was a Cero"Suzaku Adds smiling
Back to top Go down
Cornelio Urahara
Admin/Vizard
Cornelio Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Cornelio's Hollow Mask Training   Cornelio's Hollow Mask Training EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 7:04 pm

With that being said, Cornelio didn't mind since now he was stronger. He slowly got up, he felt better, but too well. He removed his mask and walked out of the training ground glad that he had finally achieved the second stage.(Topic Left.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cornelio's Hollow Mask Training   Cornelio's Hollow Mask Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Cornelio's Hollow Mask Training
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Revisted :: Battle Arena :: Training Area :: Hollow Mask Training-
Jump to: