Bleach: Revisted
Welcome to Bleach Revisted
Welcome to Bleach Revisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Using Custom Characters See What Happens To the Worlds

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hi and Welcome to Bleach Revisted so have fun and make your Character and the stuff your character needs so enjoy- Suzaku Ryugu your Webmaster. If you need help ask any Admin or Mod we are here to help and keep order and law so be nice its just a job we are all the same.

The Meeting room((all Vizards))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suzaku Ryugu
WBMaster/Vizard Leader
Suzaku Ryugu

Dating/Married : Dating My Keke ((Kasumi Madari))

The Meeting room((all Vizards)) Empty
PostSubject: The Meeting room((all Vizards))   The Meeting room((all Vizards)) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:03 am

((meeting room))

Last edited by Suzaku Ryugu on Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrevisted.rpg-board.net
Cornelio Urahara
Admin/Vizard
Cornelio Urahara

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting room((all Vizards))   The Meeting room((all Vizards)) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:34 am

The Vizard meeting. Cornelio had stop by for the meeting just like he was told to. He walked around the place until he found out where the place was. This must be the place since it seems pretty big, but not much people are here though. Let me just sit down and wait for them, they are probably late or something. He sighed and after inhaling for a long time he let go a huge amount of air. He looked around to check where he might sit and found the sit he was most comfortable with. He sat on it and leaned back with his eyes closed and his hands inside of his back pockets thinking.
(Sorry about short post.)
Back to top Go down
Suzaku Ryugu
WBMaster/Vizard Leader
Suzaku Ryugu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting room((all Vizards))   The Meeting room((all Vizards)) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:40 pm

Suzaku flash steps in with blue wolf on his shoulders. Suzaku was in his Gigai that was wear Black and red clothes and a black coat With white fluffy collar. A Suzaku looks at Corn and nods to him"Where is the chicks with tits.."As Blue Wolf says suzaku punches him in to a wall"Wolf you idoit"Suzaku says. Suzaku sits in his nice comfortable Chair and waits for Keke to appear."That was uncalled for Ryu"Wolf says as he jumps at Suzaku and Suzaku just hit at Corn and Suzaku shakes his head. to make sure the others know he is a Vizard he put his hand over his face as black, red Spirital pressure appears contructing the Bleach white bone like material and blue lines on the mask appears where the eye brows are and under the eyes and down the sides of the jaw and cheeks
Back to top Go down
Cornelio Urahara
Admin/Vizard
Cornelio Urahara

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting room((all Vizards))   The Meeting room((all Vizards)) EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 8:18 pm

Okay now what, there's only two Vizards here Suzaku and I, maybe the others are late, I don't know many of them, but as soon I see them, I'll know who they might be and where they come from. I see Suzaku wants to show who he is, maybe I should too.... With that being said, he stood up from his place in the table and just simply raised his hand and passed it through his face rebealing his Hollow mask. The color blue shined most. Now that he has proven who he is, he removed it and sat down again asking a question, "Excusme Suzaku, when do you think we can start and what's the meeting about?" That's all he had to say for now.
Back to top Go down
Suzaku Ryugu
WBMaster/Vizard Leader
Suzaku Ryugu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting room((all Vizards))   The Meeting room((all Vizards)) EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 8:23 pm

"I have had rumors of the Espada making moves and making a greater group and are planning something again"Suzaku said this was serious if the Espada attack the world of the living it will indanager the Vizard in to fighting and there are only three Vizard known at the moment his mask then disappears and then flash steps away after feel Espada spirital pressure near by
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting room((all Vizards))   The Meeting room((all Vizards)) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Meeting room((all Vizards))
Page 1 of 1