Bleach: Revisted
Welcome to Bleach Revisted
Welcome to Bleach Revisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Using Custom Characters See What Happens To the Worlds

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hi and Welcome to Bleach Revisted so have fun and make your Character and the stuff your character needs so enjoy- Suzaku Ryugu your Webmaster. If you need help ask any Admin or Mod we are here to help and keep order and law so be nice its just a job we are all the same.

Advender wondering

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Advender Sarukei
Head Mod/Captain of 9th Division
Advender Sarukei

Advender wondering Empty
PostSubject: Advender wondering   Advender wondering EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:41 pm

The young child prodigy named Advender had been walking around Rukongai seeing if everything was safe.Once he was done here was to go training on his bankai.As you can see Advender is not cocky young soul reaper like most people would think he likes to train every single time to get stronger.He notices a couple people having a spar and he decides to join.They didn't tink he was strong enough to be a captain at his age.He didn't mind since most of all the other captains also said this to him.That is why he trains proving that he is what he is,Advender takes out his Zanpakuto.*Well then test me to see if i am worthy then, luitenents.*He wanted to face all 5 luitenents at the same time."You don't actually thinka young kid like you can take 5 luitenents." Advender smirks iretating all five of them."Fine it your hell"Two of them run right at ADvender with their zanpakuto's, Advender slashes his blade sending a dark aura cutter at both of them sending them back.The other three attack from behind him he dispeared into the air and used a illusion.Making them feel like they had been stabed by the Zanpakuto.*Well you guys are far to easy, i recomend far more trainng.*Leaving the 5 luitenents knocked out on the ground.
Back to top Go down

Advender wondering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Revisted :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: